- Number of years of practical experience in your field of expertise
- In which year did you last practice or work in your nominated area of expertise?
- If you are a veterinarian, please provide your Registration Number and State/Country of registration
- Do you have personal Professional Indemnity Insurance? *
- Have you ever been removed from a professional association? *
- If YES, you may provide details if you wish
- Have you volunteered with Vets Beyond Borders in past four years? *
- If YES, please provide details of your volunteer placement
- Please indicate languages in which you have at least basic communication skills *
- Do you have a pre-existing medical condition that may impact on your volunteering? *
- If YES, please provide details if you wish
HOW DO YOU WISH TO HELP?
VBB’s COMMUNITY AWARENESS PROGRAM
WHERE DO YOU WISH TO HELP?
Please indicate your preference (1 = most desirable, etc)
- Sikkim - India
- Ladakh - India
- Sardinia - Europe
- Pacific Islands
- Botswana - Africa
WHEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE?
- In which year are you interested in volunteering?
- In which month would you like to commence your placement? *
JanFebMarAprMayJuneJulyAugSeptOctNovDecMy availability is flexible
- Preferred length of placement *
2 to 3 weeks3 to 6 weeks6 to 8 weeksMore than 8 weeks
- If your availability is limited to specific dates, please indicate here:
- PASSPORT REQUIREMENT: Please note that, prior to travelling to your placement, you must ensure that your passport will have more than 6 months' validity remaining after your departure from the country of your placement.
NOT TRAVELLING ALONE?
- Do you require that a friend/family member accompany you during your placement? *
- If YES, do they wish to volunteer in some capacity? *
- If YES, please ask them to complete a separate application
- In ALL CASES where a volunteer wishes to be accompanied by family or friends, this must be discussed with the project representative and approved in advance.
Volunteers are responsible for their travel, visa, compulsory vaccination and travel insurance expenses.
If accommodation and/or meals are provided by a project, a charge may apply. This should be clarified with the project representative prior to accepting a specific placement.
Please provide details of two professional referees to support your application and advise your referees that we would appreciate a timely response - Thank you.
- Please supply any other information that you would like VBB to be aware of in considering your application.
YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT
- Please supply the details of someone who we can reliably contact in the event of emergency:
IMPORTANT: Before submitting your application, please read the Terms & Conditions
A reminder that, in order to have your application processed, you must be a financial member of Vets Beyond Borders. If this is not the case, please obtain membership following submission of your application.
Many thanks for your interest in volunteering. We will contact you without delay, once your referees have responded and your application has been processed. Once registered, you may apply for as many VetMatch placements as you wish.
- Do you agree to the TERMS & CONDITIONS of applying to register as a VBB volunteer?
- Subscribe to the VBB newsletter: