ABN 69 152 900 519
PARTNER ORGANISATION REGISTRATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Under the current phase of VetTrain, Vets Beyond Borders (VBB) offers targeted clinical training to personnel working with animal welfare organisations that have registered with VBB as a VetTrain Partner Organisation (VTPO). VTPO status is only available to VBB Affiliate Organisations.
VBB’s veterinary training personnel (Trainers) are volunteers, selected for their advanced qualifications, knowledge and skills in a particular discipline.
The terms and conditions (Terms) with respect to application and registration as a VTPO are set out below. Please read these carefully; they also apply to use of the VBB Website (the Website). By using the Website or submitting an application, you agree to be bound by the Terms. VBB may revise these Terms from time to time by updating this posting. Revised Terms take effect from the time of posting.
All parties aim, through adherence to the Terms, to make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the experience of VTPOs and Trainers will be fulfilling and productive.
The terms of registration as a VTPO are as follows:
- Applications to register as a VTPO are only accepted from VBB Affiliate Organisations or other bodies specifically approved by the VBB Board.
- Applying organisations acknowledge and agree that VBB is under no obligation to accept any application.
- VTPO registration binds the VTPO to the fulfilment in entirety of commitments and statements made in its application. While VBB understands this may not be possible at all times, failure to advise VBB of any breach of T&C, without good cause, may lead to removal from the VTPO register.
- An organisation may be removed from the VTPO register if:
a. it fails to advise VBB of any relevant changes to its status; or if it is subsequently found to fail to meet the requirements of VTPO registration; or
b.VBB reasonably believes that the VTPO is in breach of the T&C or of any relevant law or standards or has acted inconsistent with the letter or spirit of these Terms or in relation to Volunteers.
- Charities and Not-For-Profit Organisations: no charges apply
- An annual registration fee applies to For-Profit Organisations and Government agencies.
- The fee scale is outlined on the Website and is subject to change without notice.
Vets Beyond Borders
- Appraisal of applications from potential Trainers, including professional and personal references
- Appraisal of applications from potential VTPOs
- Maintenance of registers of approved VTPOs and approved Trainers
- To make reasonable efforts to match Trainers with VTPOs, based on the requirements of VTPOs and availability of Trainers.
- To make reasonable efforts to source materials for use during training sessions.
VetTrain Partner Organisations
- Provision of complete and accurate information to VBB
- To provide VBB with regular updates on its activities and any changes to the project which may affect the capacity of the VTPO to host Trainers.
- To provide all reasonable support and assistance to Trainers, consistent with the undertakings outlined and accepted during the VTPO registration process and subsequent agreements.
- To familiarise and provide detailed advice to Trainers with respect to security issues relevant to the VTPO project and its location
- To ensure that Trainers are supported by the VTPO and its staff at all times; Trainers are to be respected and cared for in all respects whilst on-site at the VTPO.
- To provide comprehensive feedback to VBB with respect to Trainers and the VetTrain program; feedback must be provided to VBB at the conclusion of the training session; additional feedback or enquiries may be sent to VBB at any time.
- To adhere to the undertakings stipulated in the VetTrain application form and any updates thereof.
- Not to impersonate any person or organisation or misrepresent its relationship with any person or organisation.
Use of Website
- Use of the Website is at the risk of user. VBB endeavours to provide a convenient and functional Website, but does not guarantee that its content is free from error or that it operates free of viruses or other malware.
- Without limiting the above provisions, everything on the Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Links: VBB has not reviewed all websites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to this Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply that VBB endorses the linked website and all links are accessed at the user’s risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, VBB expressly disclaims and excludes any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, under or in relation to your use of the Website. VBB will not be responsible for any costs or losses you incur arising from your use of the Website.
- VTPOs undertake not to disrupt or interfere with the Website or servers or software, hardware or equipment connected to it or, via the Website, violate any applicable law relating to its use of the Website or collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- VTPOs acknowledge that Website content is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights). Nothing a VTPO does on or in relation to the Website will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to it or licence it to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless expressly stated.
- From time to time, VBB may publish stories and testimonials from participants in VetTrain. VTPOs give full permission for VBB to use such material and media to promote its programs, free from royalties of any kind.
The location and nature of the work of VTPOs, may appear on the website, however the names of VTPOs will not be published without prior consent.
Disclosures and Waivers
- VBB will not in any way be liable for the conduct or experience of VTPOs or VetTrain Trainers.
- VTPOs agree that VBB will not be liable or responsible for loss or damage of any kind, incurred as the result of involvement with VetTrain.
- VBB may provide VTPOs with notices by posting them on the Website or to email addresses provided by VTPOs.
- VTPOs agree to have been determined to have received a notice either on transmission to an appropriate email address or on posting to the Website.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- VTPOs irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- VTPOs agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless VBB, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from use of the Website or its content or breach of the Terms.